BEST CAR FINANCE FOR AN AUDI
Getting the Best Car Finance for an Audi
The first stage in purchasing your Audi is to negotiate the best purchase price with the dealer. Next is getting the best finance deal for your purchase. To achieve the best finance, you should:
- Engage a specialist car finance broker to source finance on your behalf.
- Select the finance or loan type that best suits your business or personal circumstance.
To source the best finance, you need a professional finance broker that specialises in motor vehicle finance. Engaging a broker provides you with extensive benefits especially in sourcing the best deal. Refer to our Car Finance Broker page for details.
Selecting the Finance Type
For businesses, it is very important to choose the commercial finance facility which best suits your business. The finance type that will be cost-effective, not pressure your cash flow and allow you to achieve your financial objectives.
There are a number of commercial finance facilities for purchasing motor vehicles for business purposes. The key determining factors in deciding which is best for your business include:
- Accounting method: if your business utilises a cash or accruals accounting method.
- Tax deductions: finance types vary as to which elements of the loan are tax deductible.
- GST: finance types vary as to which elements have GST applied and can be claimed.
- Balance sheet: leasing and rental are off-balance sheet options.
- Depreciation: your requirements in regard to asset depreciation and write-off
- Ownership of the vehicle during the term of the loan and the process of transferring ownership when the loan is finalised
The types of commercial finance available for car loans include:
- Chattel Mortgage: the most popular choice as it suits most businesses using a cash accounting method, GST can be claimed at time of purchase, only the interest is tax deductible.
- Commercial Hire Purchase (CHP): suits cash accounting method, GST can be claimed at time of purchase, only interest is tax deductible.
- Leasing: off balance sheet facility, repayments are tax deductible.
- Leasing with Salary Sacrificing: suits employers wanting to provide a fully maintained vehicle for an employee as part of their package and employee agrees to sacrifice salary.
- Rental: off balance sheet facility, repayments are tax deductible
Key Elements of the Best Finance Deal
When arranging your finance, what do you need to look out for?
- Low interest rate: this is essential and your broker must work in your best interests to negotiate the lowest rate for you.
- Fixed interest rate: this will ensure your repayments are locked in and allow business planning.
- Fixed repayments: to ensure you can plan cash flow.
- Fixed loan term: to ensure you have certainty moving forward.
To get a quote on the best motor vehicle finance, please contact us